SIS Map Accuracy Tools (MAT)
Map accuracy and content enhancement software solutions that automate accuracy verification and eliminate the need for manual processes and partial solutions. Map Accuracy Tools streamline map accuracy verification, document product accuracy, and enable consistent quality control. Map Accuracy Tools deliver benefits by saving cost and time to deliver verified products, reducing flaws in data, and improving product review and acceptance – Faster payment for verified products and satisfied end users!
Newly Released MAT Products
- Accuracy Analyst 3.0: Automated, simple, fast, and complete software solution to verify and document the accuracy and quality of orthophotos.
More on Accuracy Analyst 3.0...
- Topo Analyst 1.0: New Software tools for verifying and reporting the accuracy of elevation data such as point cloud data from LiDAR, raster elevation data from IFSAR, and raster DEM data.
More on Topo Analyst 1.0...
- AA 3.0 & TA 1.0 Product Sheet
- Integrated Technologies for Orthophoto Accuracy Verification and Review, PE&RS, October, 2010
- Image Accuracy Checkpoint Collection Guide, PositionIT, Jan/Feb 2010
- Adapting to Change, Professional Surveyor Magazine, Aerial Mapping 2011
Accuracy Analyst 3.0 Analysis Interface
Highlight – Accuracy Analyst 3.0
Our Customers Spoke – We Listened!
A major new release of our flagship product, Accuracy Analyst 3.0, implements requested enhancements, improves on great reporting, and delivers the following:
- Enhanced statistics and data analytics
- User friendly scale-based controls
- Fixed-scale quality control review tools
- Powerful zoom, pan, and review controls
- Options, ancillary data, image chips, and more
AA 3.0 enables producers to deliver verified data to customers, provides customers with tools to review, provide feedback, and accept data in new and powerful ways, and lets users -- Map With Confidence!
One Research Boulevard, Suite 105
Starkville, Mississippi 39759